Tuesday, June 26, 2012

-:¦:-•* B_R_E_A_T_H ___ T_A_K_I_N_G ___ B_E_A_U_T_Y •*¨¨*•-:¦:-


TALL HOT Erotic DISCREET and PLAYFUL BARBIE Doll


+971552963073



Hello,Im Suzanna
I'm an exotic and rare 20 year old mixed Latina Bombshell from Dominican Republic. My body is ALL natural.

Beautiful natural 34c breast,toned curvy body, long beautiful hair and luscious lips too match.
The total package; intelligence, sophistication, and beauty! 
I love spending time with respectful gentlemen who have an insatiable appetite for the company of a sultry passionate woman
who knows exactly how to satisy you & keep you coming back for more. 

As a private companion,it really is about QUALITY not quantity to me,which keeps it and exciting. 
You get to benefit too, by meeting someone who is really into it and gives you alot of genuine, unrushed 
personal attention and affection you deserve.

My sessions are very sensual, 100% discreet and never rushed. If you like my pics... 
youll love me in person! Give me a call sweety,you won be disappointed! 

Please be a gentleman when calling to schedule your unforgettable experience.
I am a provider for discerning gentlemen,ONLY!

















Rates 

1H-1600 Dhs 

2H-2000 Dhs 

3H-2500 Dhs 




Overnight 4000 Dhs




















I Provide A Full Service No Limit (Anal For Extra Payment)
All Kind Of Dominations (Have A Strap-On)
Also I Do A Professional Tantra Massage, Erotic Massage, Therapeutic,water sport.



























3 comments: